2017 Ravenswood Manor Parkway Tree Planting!
Ravenswood Manor Improvement Association has volunteers Lorin and Linda scouting our parkways for ideal locations for parkway trees. For those of you who have been contacted already, please respond with your interest in participating as soon as possible. If you have questions, or are interested in learning more about site selection, send an email to the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After application to Openlands for the grant, and if we are accepted, the community tree planting will be on a Saturday in September or October. We will need everyone to come out to help dig, move mulch and plant our 30 trees.
Homeowner pays $100 per tree on the parkway in front of their home. Senior discount available through the RMIA.
$100 per tree. Senior discount available through the RMIA.
Please email us by February 25th at email@example.com with interest and/or questions
What You Need to Know
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested BEFORE February 25, 2017.
2. Cost is $100. This includes the delivery of the tree along with the Openlands team supervising the installation. If you are over 65, please contact us. RMIA can help with part of the cost.
3. Agree to be home on the day of planting, if at all possible. If you cannot be home, you must leave water that is accessible to the planting team.
4. We need 30 trees to be eligible for Openlands to manage and oversee this project for us. Please consider joining us for this planting!
5. The planting will take place on a Saturday during the months of September or October. Once our project is chosen and approved by Openlands, we will receive our planting date.
Last modified: February 13, 2017