Please complete your membership today! Your neighborhood association, Ravenswood Manor Improvement Association, depends on your annual membership support to do our work throughout the year. We ask you to consider a contribution that is significant to you, and we hope that you will renew as a Centennial Member at $100.
Note that annual membership runs from November through October, but you are welcome to join or renew at any time. Membership is by household instead of by the individual. Thank you.
- $10 – Basic Membership
- $25 – Social Membership
- $50 – Manor Love Membership
- $100 – Centennial Membership
Two Steps to Join or Renew:
1. Decide on your membership level and your way to pay (see details below).
2. Include your home address and email address with your payment in the memo line or on the check so we know what address you are joining from. Note that RMIA Membership is by household, so you may include as many adults in your household as you would like to include on the membership rolls. If including more than one person, please include their names for our records.
You have two options to pay for your membership:
- New for 2022-23! Click here to access our secure online membership system on Springly.org. Choose to auto-renew and keep a log of your memberships going forward by using this system.
- Print and complete this form and pay by check. Please mail both to our PO box:
PO Box 25486
Chicago, IL 60625
Ravenswood Manor is a strong community due to the collective and cumulative efforts of residents and their association over the past century. Since the neighborhood’s founding in 1909, hundreds of Manor residents have volunteered their time to work together, serving as members of the RMIA in order to do just what the name suggests: to improve our neighborhood.
The RMIA relies on your support each year in order to produce the following resources and community support events:
- Annual neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt, Garage Sale, Garden Walk, and Summer Bike Parade, HalloWalk Decoration & Raffle, Holiday Pergola Lighting Ceremony and more!
- Representation of community interests with Ward offices, City of Chicago departments, Police, Fire, Park District, local schools, local businesses, and media
- Maintenance and programming in our community parks and parkways, including principal responsibility for upkeep of LaPointe Park and sponsorship of the summer concert series in Ravenswood Manor Park and/or Horner Park
- Investment in Waters Elementary and support of the Waters Today organization
- Communication with residents through the printed Manor News, email newsletters, special notice emails, mailings, flyers, Facebook, Instagram and ravenswoodmanor.com
We are all community builders in our own ways. We encourage you to get involved by volunteering, coming out to celebrate with neighbors, and supporting community building efforts through your membership.
The RMIA Board and volunteers are proud to support Ravenswood Manor residents since 1914. We thank you for your consideration and support.
Get Involved and Stay Up to Date
Volunteer: There are always opportunities for people from the Manor to get involved in the RMIA. For more information, see the volunteers page under “Support” at the menu above.
Email Updates: To stay up to date on neighborhood events and the work of your association, sign up for our twice a month email updates. Use the button below to register. RMIA never sells or shares your email.
Facebook and Instagram: You can also keep up to date and communicate with your neighbors through the RMIA facebook page at: www.facebook.com/ravenswoodmanor and follow us @ravenswoodmanorchi on Instagram.
Mail: Feel free to contact the RMIA at email@example.com or through the mail:
Ravenswood Manor Improvement Association
P.O. Box 25486
Chicago, IL 60625