There are no upcoming events at this time.
Congrats to our Halloween contest winners, and thanks to all who participated and voted! We'll be in touch with the winners to coordinate prizes.
• Best overall decor: Amy Hannan is the winner of a women's haircut and conditioning treatment, courtesy of Supreme Beauty Parlor
• Best jack-o'-lantern: Ava J. is the winner of coffee, courtesy of Brü Coffeeworks (plus some Halloween candy, as we're guessing that the grown-ups in Ava's life might be usurping that coffee!)
• Best pet costume: Julie Gelfond Silver's little cuties win a doggie gift basket courtesy of The Grateful Dawg
We're glad that everyone had a fun Halloween in spite of this year's challenges! ... See MoreSee Less
It's time to vote for the RMIA Halloween contest! Link:
Click on one picture per category and hit Submit at the bottom of the page.
(Note: we didn’t have enough entries for Funniest, so we scrapped that one and added to Best Overall.)
• Voting through 11:59 pm on Sunday 11/1.
• Winners announced on the morning of Monday 11/2.
Best overall: a woman’s haircut with deep conditioning treatment at Supreme Beauty Parlor
Best jack-o’-lantern: coffee from Brü Coffeworks (will be throwing in some Halloween candy too, since this was a kid-oriented category!)
Best pet costume: a gift basket from The Grateful Dawg
No matter how you celebrate this evening, have fun and be safe! ... See MoreSee Less